Feel overwhelmed and stuck in a box? Don’t see a way out? DandaMedia is here to bring your Internet Marketing Strategies to life! With over 20 years in the design industry, DandaMedia is more than a cut and paste website service. We come alongside you to develop a partnership and … Continue
If you’re here, it’s safe to say that you realize how important it is to keep up with the latest technological trends. Did you know that only 60% of Internet traffic comes from traditional computers; the remaining 40% browse with mobile devices. And according to Facebook™ these mobile device users are twice as active than their computer based cousins. With the ever-increasing popularity of smart phones as … [Read More...]
“PC guys are not going to just figure this out. They’re not going to just walk in.” So said former Palm CEO Ed Colligan back in 2006, when asked about Apple’s chances in the smartphone market. But four years later, not only has Palm been subsumed into the gaping maw of HP—with Colligan himself long gone—but Apple’s flying up the charts. On Thursday, market research firm IDC released its latest data … [Read More...]
Led by iPhone and the Androids. Traffic from the iPod touch is growing even faster.
The US population is under the influence of the technology. The people are greatly dependent on the devices which provide them the utility to get easily connected to internet. This is presently not considered as a luxury but the necessity. In today’s world one needs to have the facility of being connected to the world for fulfillment of different requirements... [Read more]
"By the end of 2010, nearly half Sprint’s subscriber base is going to be using smartphones."
Sprint CEO Dan Hesse
Toll Free (888) 406-2124
16845 N. 29th Ave. #341
Phoenix, Arizona 85053